The “Favorites” content displays all the items in the application that have been selected as favorites.
In the navigation, its line will always be preceded by its logo :
Global information of the Favorites item, list of fields :
- Type of content : “Favorites”
- Display : “Default” for this item
- Parent : The element that will be the parent of “Favorites”.
- Order : display order that depends on the parent. If “Parent” = “None”, then this item will appear in the top left menu
- Enabled : Y/N
- Visible : Y/N
- Publication start date : useful for showing this item at a specific date and time.
- End of publication date : convenient to make this item disappear at a specific date and time. If there is none, it will be displayed all the time.
List of fields :
- Keywords : list of keywords allowing to quickly search this page when using the “Favorites” element or if you activate the search in a field.
Allows you to choose the visual appearance of the Favorites item BEFORE clicking on it, list of fields :
- Visible title on Grid and Banner : If this element is part of a container, i.e. if for example this element “Favorites” is a child of a field and if the display chosen in this field is either “Grid” or “Banner”, then there is the possibility to display or not to display the title of this element “Favorites” in the image :
- If Card View : If this element is part of a container, i.e. if for example this element “Favorites” is a child of a field and if the display chosen in this field is “Card View”, then there is the possibility to display this element “Favorites” in full width or half width. The combination of the 2 choices is possible:
- Icon : Used for display in the top left menu, or if this item is one of the children of a container (heading for example) whose display is “Title”, “Subtitle”, “Distances” or “Glossary”.
- Miniature : Used for a “Grid” display or replaces “Icon” if it does not exist.
- Banner : Used for display in “Banner” mode.
If there is an image in the three fields “Icon”, “Miniature” and “Banner”, then there is an order of priority or the choice of the image that will be displayed :
- If element “Page”: image of the content of this page
This tab is not used for the item “Favorites”.
Various parameters such as the authorization of this element “Favorites”, list of fields :
- Habilitation : usable only if there is a management of mobinautes with groups of mobinautes. Example: Your mobinautes can be part of the groups “Citizens”, “Municipal Agents” and “City Council”. If this page element should only be visible for motorcyclists who are at least part of the “City Council” group, then the authorisation will be set to “Private” and the checkbox for the “City Council” group will be activated. If, on the other hand, access to this page element is left visible, but in order to display it you must be a member of the “Citizens” group, then the authorisation will be set to “Protected” and the checkbox corresponding to the “Citizens” group will be activated.
- Activate sharing :
- Notification :